Friday, April 10, 2009

~~~I love my kids~~~

I am so so grateful that my boys are growing up knowing and loving jesus! Today my 6 year old woke up and the first thing he said was "its friday, the day jesus died for our sins. only three more days until god brings him back to life". For me, this is just so good.
Being a Christian for only a few years now, Im daily faced with what used to be and what is now. Daily, sometimes hourly, the holy spirit is making changes in my life. My daughter, 17, she sees the changes, she does........but i raised her as an atheist. She will come to jesus, i know she will with all my heart. I just dont know how hard or long her journey will be.
But my boys, they just know jesus. They dont know the before and after, they just know the after. They dont know what used to be and what is now, they just know the now. They dont know the mom I used to be, they just know the mom i am now.
The most amazing to me is when i think, how did this happen? How did we make it? When I look back at the beginning of my journey to now........god did so much.
And now when I look at my kids, and see the holy spirit in them, I can really accept how much my life has changed. They make it real!

No comments: