On Monday, we spent the afternoon at Lake Eola. Me and my boys, Nathaniel, and Brandi and her kids. Everyone had a good time. So much fun with the swans and birds.

The swans were very friendly. They would
eat right from your hand. ... and bite your
finger too.

Davis was a little nervous at first, but he
soon joined in.

Darius and Nathaniel got to hold a snake that
a man brought. (fun - i guess? )

Ooopps!....someone got pooped on!

Live Bait!

I think this one wants to be a model!

picture perfect
3 comments:
looks like ya had a wonderful day!! next time pay a visit to the orlando rescue mission and see the good work they do..
they are the ones with the retro neon cross outfront...
blessings
What a fun day! The pictures are adorable!
I love Lake Eola! I haven't been in so long. You've just got me wanting to go back! Great pics!
Post a Comment